Join Bob Jamison on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure: a specially designed pilgrimage to Israel to walk where Jesus walked from December 6-13!
We expect nothing less than a life-changing experience for our group. There will be insightful Bible teaching at each stop. We will experience the Holy Spirit providing “on-site insight” as we visit famous places you have read about all your life. You will be amazed at how God connects the dots and gives you deeper understanding about your favorite Bible stories. You will never read the Scriptures the same way again! They will come alive for you this December!
Highlights of the trip include:
- The Valley of Elah, where David and Goliath squared off!
- The Shepherds’ Fields outside Bethlehem, where the angels announced Christ’s birth.
- The Via Dolorosa in Old Jerusalem, where Jesus carried the Cross to His death and, eventually, His resurrection!
- Jericho, the world’s oldest city, where Israelites fought for the Promised Land and where a little dude named Zacchaeus climbed a sycamore tree to hear a fabulous preacher.
- A boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. (Bring your own fishing nets….)
- 2000-year-old olive trees that Jesus would have walked past when He was arrested in the Garden of Gethsemane.
- The Pool of Bethesda, where Jesus told the lame man to take up his mat and walk.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Click below for registration information, a fuller itinerary, and to download the tour’s brochure.
The trip costs $3046, an amazing value that includes travel, breakfast and dinner, program fees, hotel gratuities, entrance fees, and first class hotels.
Feel free to call Bob at (412) 561-2124 or email at email@example.com.